Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday Update

Today started off a headache but he was able to take some meds, get some rest and just lay around for several hours. He got up late this afternoon and felt much better, went for a short walk and even tolerated a two minute car ride! Now, I only drove 15 mph, but it worked!

Baby steps forward, but its in the right direction. We give thanks to our Lord and Saviour for continuing to heal Jim. We are so grateful to have him here with us and love watching his progress.

In the chaos, in confusion
I know You’re Sovereign still
In the moment of my weakness
You give me grace to do Your will......

1 comment:

  1. Was that 2 minute car ride to Pizza King? I just know it! Just kidding. So glad to how well it is going...know it is a long haul for you and for Char! Thank God all is going well.

    ReplyDelete