Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jim is still doing well. The cultures from his blood work are due to come back tomorrow and hopefully the doctors will come back with good news. Jim still tires very easily and around 8 pm he is settled in bed for the night to sleep. He is enjoying visits from friends again. Char & Jim want to thank everyone so much for all the "angels" that have visited each day and have brought such wonderful gifts, goodies and awesome food!! The blog is going to be mostly updated now by Char and the girls. My sister and I are so glad this blog became such a great success. We can't wait for when Uncle Jim is able to read this and see what an impact he has left on each of our lives. We are so thankful to God that our Uncle Jim is here with us. He is one of the best uncles anyone could ever ask for! We love you!!

First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world. Romans 1:8

5 comments:

  1. JIM - Thank you for allowing me to come in and see you and spend time laughing with you and Char. I truly believe that God reveals Himself to me everytime I am there. All I have to do is look at you, just being ... well .... you ... and it's as if I've had a face-to-face with God Himself. Truly awesome!

    George Strait may see Him in flowers, pregnant women and babies ... but I see Him in Jim and Char!!!! I love you both!!


    Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request. ~ 1 Chronicles 4:10

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife and I can't thank you enough for the blog. Jim has had a big impact in the short time I have known him. I have set the blog to my home page so we can follow his progress. I hope to get up to see Jim soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all thank you as well for all the time you have devoted to this blog. We prayed online for Jim a lot, but mostly prayed in private. We love him so much and thank you for all the time and effort it took to do this. Our prayers will be with you as well.
    God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI JIM,

    I'M SURE YOUR TEST WILL COME WITH GOOD RESULTS. TRUSTING GOD IS KNOWING HE IS DOING ALL THE HEALING. I WILL CONTINUE PRAYING FOR YOUR COMPLETE HEALING. CHAR, KEEP ME UPDATED. MAY GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR FAMILY.

    YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST,

    JULIE HOYT-KESSLER

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY DADDY IS COMING HOME SOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete