Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday Update

What a fantastic day this has been! Jim woke up from a pretty good nights sleep after taking the prescription for sleep that the Dr. suggested. It started out with Jim taking me out to breakfast for my birthday, then having lunch with friends. After that we visited his work to say hello to everyone which was great. Then he got to sit back and watch me baptize a good friend at church and ended the day eating our favorite chinese food from Shong Hey. Yum!

I received the most precious gift of all and that was time with my husband ALL DAY. I thank God that he's here to share it with me. I am tremendously blessed to be married to such an amazing and wonderful man.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect day. I am so glad Jim got a good nights sleep. It has been such a joy to be able to hang out with you again. Let us know when you want to go to Cafe West.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like the perfect day! So glad that you Jim got a good nights sleep. Praying the same was true last night. Thank you Jim for being there to witness my rededication to the Lord. Jim and Char are both VERY wonderful people. Praying for continued strength and healing for you my friend! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday Char, the Lord has blessed us all with your presence. xoxo
    Jim, I love you too !

    ReplyDelete