Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Update

Today was a cool, breezy and rainy day which seemed to give Jim a headache for a majority of it. He got up, had some breakfast, went back to bed for a couple of hours and took it easy the rest of the day. We put him to work this evening cooking his awesome bacon for some BLT's while the tomatoes are still fresh from the garden.


I am Yours regardless of
The dark clouds that may loom above
Because You are much greater than my pain
You who made a way for me
By suffering Your destiny
So tell me what's a little rain

1 comment:

  1. HI JIM,

    REMEMBER WITHOUT THE RAIN, THERE IS NO RAINBOW. THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE, I WILL REJOICE & BE GLAD IN IT. THANK GOD FOR VERIYITY. THE RAIN HELPS THINGS GROW. SO LET'S GROW TOGETHER IN GOD'S WORD. GOD BLESS YOUR DAY.

    YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST,

    JULIE HOYT-KESSLER

    ReplyDelete