Monday, October 5, 2009

Sunday Update

Jim woke up with a small headache that seemed to linger throughout the day, but manageable with meds. He was able to go to church, then out to lunch and relaxed for the remainder of the day. We are still thinking these kinds of headaches are weather related since they don't put him to bed. We will hope for sunshine tomorrow so the nagging headache will go away.

Jim continues to meet new people who share stories of a family member or someone they know with a brain aneurysm and are amazed at how remarkable he is doing. We are constantly reminded of God's Glory and know that God has a plan for Jim.

everything you hold in your hand
still you make time for me, I can't understand
Praise you God of earth and sky
how beautiful is your unfailing love

2 comments:

  1. It very well could be the weather. I have had an almost consistent headache for over a week and I know a few people who never really get headaches that have had them as well. I hope the barometric pressure can normalize as to relieve everyone from these nagging pains.

    I'm glad things are still going well! Yay Jim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a huge blessing it was to see Jim at church for two Sundays in a row. Jim I love and respect you so much!!
    Thank you so much for allowing God's glory to be seen through you and your family.

    ReplyDelete